HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

Share | 
 

 Sex: general discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
channy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-07-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Sex: general discussion   Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:00 am

Sex is probably one of the most interesting topics since we're all so different and we all have different views of it. I originally wanted to be a sexologist but apparently people here don't even need one so I had to settle for something else.

This topic can be used for any discussion sex-wise, or even the rants or anything. This is not a sexual orientation thread, and PLEASE, no disrespectful comments nor insults.

_________________
fuck yeah friends caps
"I said it first, bro."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuckyeahfriendscaps.tumblr.com/
his_lobster
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 901
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Sex: general discussion   Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:09 am

interesting topic!

I think sex is something special (I hate when I hear people saying they have sex just to have it - sorry Joey hahaha). Most people say that sex should be after marriage, but I think it should be done with the person you truly love and are seriously involved with. Whether you are married or not. Where I live, there is an EPIDEMIC of teenage girls having babies. I don't know the circumstances that led to them getting pregnant, but if it was because they were stupid and ignorant, then I find it disgusting.

Kids these days see sex as nothing, and I see it as something special and meaningful and something between you and your partner.

_________________
see? he's her lobster!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/gardhytejeda
Andy

avatar

Posts : 651
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 29
Location : Cachoeiro de Itapemirim, Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Sex: general discussion   Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:43 am

channy wrote:
I originally wanted to be a sexologist but apparently people here don't even need one so I had to settle for something else.

Hahahaha lol

his_lobster wrote:
interesting topic!

I think sex is something special (I hate when I hear people saying they have sex just to have it - sorry Joey hahaha). Most people say that sex should be after marriage, but I think it should be done with the person you truly love and are seriously involved with. Whether you are married or not. Where I live, there is an EPIDEMIC of teenage girls having babies. I don't know the circumstances that led to them getting pregnant, but if it was because they were stupid and ignorant, then I find it disgusting.

Kids these days see sex as nothing, and I see it as something special and meaningful and something between you and your partner.

Well said. I believe you don't really need to be married to have sex, as long as you know what you are doing and you know the consequences that come with it (and there is ALWAYS a consequence): pregnancy is not the only one, but also STD and the emotional scars. Maybe sex cannot mean something important for you, but it meant for the person you did it with! So you risk hurting that person and feeling guilty and bad afterwards. I guess that's the whole point, you can tell that the sex was something good and not dirty if you can look at yourself on the mirror afterwards without shame or guilty. I trust you guys to tell you this, I'm not married yet and I'm sure sex made my relationship (which is a long-term one and we love and respect each other) a lot better. Sure, we are young and sometimes we feel like doing it all the time (specially because we are apart every week and see each other only on weekends), but it just made us closer to each other and our intimicy and respect is in another level. For us, sex is a great and natural part of our relationship. She was the only girl I've ever did it with and the only one I want to.

Sorry for the venting hahahaha but you know, you are my friends and that's what friends are for, right?

_________________
New signature soon ;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://centralfiles.tumblr.com/
lexcentralperk

avatar

Posts : 766
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 29
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Sex: general discussion   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:00 am

Sex shouldn't been seen as something dirty ever, because it isn't. Sometimes I think sex it's overrated, sometimes I think it's underrated, haha. But it should be done with responsability, always and with no exception.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sittingonthetopoftheworld.tumblr.com/
his_lobster
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 901
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Sex: general discussion   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:36 am

Andy wrote:
Well said. I believe you don't really need to be married to have sex, as long as you know what you are doing and you know the consequences that come with it (and there is ALWAYS a consequence): pregnancy is not the only one, but also STD and the emotional scars. Maybe sex cannot mean something important for you, but it meant for the person you did it with! So you risk hurting that person and feeling guilty and bad afterwards. I guess that's the whole point, you can tell that the sex was something good and not dirty if you can look at yourself on the mirror afterwards without shame or guilty. I trust you guys to tell you this, I'm not married yet and I'm sure sex made my relationship (which is a long-term one and we love and respect each other) a lot better. Sure, we are young and sometimes we feel like doing it all the time (specially because we are apart every week and see each other only on weekends), but it just made us closer to each other and our intimicy and respect is in another level. For us, sex is a great and natural part of our relationship. She was the only girl I've ever did it with and the only one I want to.

Sorry for the venting hahahaha but you know, you are my friends and that's what friends are for, right?

hahaha don't apologize, we ARE friends! smile But i totally agree that sex makes a relationship closer. in the sense that if you are in a serious relationship with someone and you get to that level, it's just how important it is to you. it's like.... a new level, a mature and serious level! Some people take sex as a joke and are immature about it like "oh i just had sex with this person, i rock!" (as phoebe said haha) seriously?? no! disgusting! i believe it's something special that you decide to give the person you are with.

lexcentralperk wrote:
Sex shouldn't been seen as something dirty ever, because it isn't. Sometimes I think sex it's overrated, sometimes I think it's underrated, haha. But it should be done with responsability, always and with no exception.

hahaha you're right, it is overrated sometimes but also underrated! it depends on the relationship and the people in it! and no it is not dirty, SOME PEOPLE are dirty and make it dirty! hahaha

_________________
see? he's her lobster!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/gardhytejeda
Ikea-acommonswedishname

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Sex: general discussion   Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:58 am

lexcentralperk wrote:
Sex shouldn't been seen as something dirty ever, because it isn't. Sometimes I think sex it's overrated, sometimes I think it's underrated, haha. But it should be done with responsability, always and with no exception.

I totally agree. As long as it's two mature people who know what they're doing and use protection I really don't think it's anyone else's business. It's not fair if you do it like Joey though and trick the other one into thinking that you want something more and then not calling... Both should be on the same page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
Andy

avatar

Posts : 651
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 29
Location : Cachoeiro de Itapemirim, Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Sex: general discussion   Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:41 pm

his_lobster wrote:
hahaha don't apologize, we ARE friends! smile But i totally agree that sex makes a relationship closer. in the sense that if you are in a serious relationship with someone and you get to that level, it's just how important it is to you. it's like.... a new level, a mature and serious level! Some people take sex as a joke and are immature about it like "oh i just had sex with this person, i rock!" (as phoebe said haha) seriously?? no! disgusting! i believe it's something special that you decide to give the person you are with.

You said it all! dancing

_________________
New signature soon ;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://centralfiles.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sex: general discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
Sex: general discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» General Discussion - Tham txhua yam
» I Can! Essay contest. Dollar general Literacy foundation. *read eligibility*
» General Tours World Travel Photo Contest *usa only*
» General chit-chat
» GENERAL CHAVA LEE INTERVIEW

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Perk :: The one with all the fun :: General wonderingments-
Jump to: