HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

Share | 

3.01 TOW the princess Leia fantasy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin

PostSubject: 3.01 TOW the princess Leia fantasy   Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:46 am

SUMMARY:
Ross's secret fantasy, which involves getting dressed up as Princess Leia, doesn't stay secret or long after he confides in Rachel. Chandler begins to rekindle his relationship with ex-girlfriend Janice, and also wants Joey to bond with her. Monica has trouble sleeping after her breakup with Richard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 3.01 TOW the princess Leia fantasy   Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:44 am

Monica crying. :( It's so sad seeing her suffering like that.
But I have to say that I laugh very much when I see Ross walking with her in the Coffee House and she is all weird because she hasn't slept at all yet. And when we see her in front of the window of the coffee house crying, with a box in her hands. Hahaha "Look everybody... it's Weepy! The mime who cares to much!"
Hahaha Poor Monica.

It makes me angry everytime I see the scene where Chandler and Ross are talking about sex and stuff, trying to share like Rachel suggested... And when Chandler mentions "the girl (slut would a better description, of course) from the xerox place" and Ross makes that gesture like "oh yeah, she is HOT". Ugh... I can't help it, I just hate her and I hate to know that Ross "noticed" her.

And I had the same reacton that Ross had when Chandler talked about his mother. Hahahahaha As Monica would say... "It's icky".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
Ikea-acommonswedishname

PostSubject: Re: 3.01 TOW the princess Leia fantasy   Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:33 am

Rachel Karen wrote:
And when Chandler mentions "the girl from the xerox place" and Ross makes that gesture like "oh yeah, she is HOT". Ugh... I can't help it, I just hate her and I hate to know that Ross "noticed" her.
I thought about that too, I wonder if that's some kind of foreshadowing or if they just happened to remember it and use it again later...

The beginning! I love it. They just walk in, see their spot is taken, look confused and walk away. Brilliant.

The thing I mostly thought about during this episode is how immature Joey is. Chandler is his best friend and everybody else accept Janice, but he's being a child about it.

Monica did a tough thing and her sadness is so well portrayed here. I don't care much for Richard/Monica but I do care for Monica. A great scene is when Pheobe is trying to calm her and is using her massage voice :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 3.01 TOW the princess Leia fantasy   Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:42 pm

Ikea-acommonswedishname wrote:

The thing I mostly thought about during this episode is how immature Joey is. Chandler is his best friend and everybody else accept Janice, but he's being a child about it.

Monica did a tough thing and her sadness is so well portrayed here. I don't care much for Richard/Monica but I do care for Monica. A great scene is when Pheobe is trying to calm her and is using her massage voice :D

You're right. Joey was really immature here.
But I guess it's not fair for me to say that since I really like Janice. I mean, yeah, she has an annoying voice, but she is a sweet person. She cares so much about Chandler, she is a good person... I don't know, I like her. Hahahah

And Phoebe is a cuttie in this episode. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
Andy

PostSubject: Re: 3.01 TOW the princess Leia fantasy   Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:39 am

I thought about that too, I wonder if that's some kind of foreshadowing or if they just happened to remember it and use it again later...

I've always wondered that too!

I thought about that too, I wonder if that's some kind of foreshadowing or if they just happened to remember it and use it again later...The beginning! I love it. They just walk in, see their spot is taken, look confused and walk away. Brilliant.

Totally, this is my fav before-credits scene from the whole show!

Sorry, but I don't think he's being a baby about it, even though I like Janice, she's indeed a good person like Adriane said, but c'mon, the woman is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying! hehe

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.01 TOW the princess Leia fantasy   

Back to top Go down

3.01 TOW the princess Leia fantasy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Perk :: The one where Friends lovers unite :: The one with all the seasons :: Season 03-
Jump to: