HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

Share | 

3.06 TOW the flashback

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin

PostSubject: 3.06 TOW the flashback   Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:47 am

SUMMARY:
After Janice asks whether they've ever dated each other, the friends reminisce about a time three years ago and some dark secrets are revealed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 3.06 TOW the flashback   Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:51 am

I like the way they avoied Janice's question in the beginning. Hahaha

Phoebe and Ross as a couple really creaps me out. I don't know, it's weird seeing Phoebe kind of hitting on Ross and not as a joke. :S I definetly don't ship them, at all.

"Here's your PENIS!" is a great joke! Hahahahaha
Plus, we got a little Pre Mondler moment in this episode, and a very sweet one. I love how Chandler talks about her towel, but really, he is talking about her.

Rachel is so much more pretty now than when she was the little spoiled girl. Her hair, her nails, her clothes... Ugh...
And you know what? She can't say a thing about Janice, because her friends? SO annoyng. Hahahahha

I like that the coffee house wasn't always a coffee house. I don't know why, but it made it seem even more special.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
hulk

PostSubject: Re: 3.06 TOW the flashback   Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:41 am

I still like this episode, but it seems weird that all this happened in the same day. The Mr. Heckels joke is the best!

Quote :
Plus, we got a little Pre Mondler moment in this episode, and a very sweet one. I love how Chandler talks about her towel, but really, he is talking about her.
Really? I always thought he was indeed talking about the towel, hence the joke. I never see it as a pretext or something. what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikea-acommonswedishname

PostSubject: Re: 3.06 TOW the flashback   Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:29 am

The flashbacks episodes are always great! I love the references they do to Mr Heckels and cute naked guy.

Uh snobby Rachel really is annoying. I think the wierdest pairing is her and Chandler... Even though it doesn't even happen outside of Rachels head. But yeah, Phoebe and Ross is strange too.

hulk wrote:

Quote :
Really? I always thought he was indeed talking about the towel, hence the joke. I never see it as a pretext or something. what?

I'd like to think about it as pre-Mondler...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.06 TOW the flashback   

Back to top Go down

3.06 TOW the flashback
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1