HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

Share | 

3.18 TOW the hypnosis tape

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin

PostSubject: 3.18 TOW the hypnosis tape   Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:49 am

SUMMARY:
Rachel gives Chandler a hypnosis tape to quit smoking, but ends up turning into his feminine side a bit too much because, unbeknownst to him, it is aimed for women. Phoebe freaks when her brother wants to wed a woman twice his age. Monica agrees to date one of the costumers from the restaurant, who later turns out to be very rich.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 3.18 TOW the hypnosis tape   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:05 am

"Chandlerine" is awesome! That's all that is need to say about it. Hahaha

I looooooooooooooove Alice so much! She is so sweet and caring. <3 I understand why Phoebe was so worried and everything, but it hurts to see Alice telling Frank that speech Phoebe made her say. :(
It's awful to see Frank so sad too.

I think is so funny when Frank and Alice are laughing and then start kissing in the next second. Hahahaha

I think Rachel should have known about what Ross said to Frank in this episode. It wasn't much, but it was really cute. I really like that he understands how Frank feels and remember that what he had with Rachel was special. Plus, he kinda admits that he "blew it". It's the first time after the break up... And I think the only. Before and after that is always the "we were on a break thing".

Pete is nice, I like him. In a few episodes I won't, but I do like him now. "And you're our age..." Hahahaha
I like the way he flirts with Monica. It is weird, but it's fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
JennyFriends

PostSubject: Re: 3.18 TOW the hypnosis tape   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Aw, I think Pete is so sweeeeeet flirting with Monica *-* He is so cute, when Monica kept saying that she wouldn't go out with him I was just "oh c'mon, he's so cute, how can you NOT go out with him??" hahaha

I was a bit angry with Phoebe in this one... I understand she was worried too, but she had no right to separate them ): Alice and Frank are very sweet, they're such a weird couple! Not because of the age difference, but because of their personalities haha *-*

And I think deep inside Ross always knew he "blew it". He just didn't want to admit that to Rachel...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikea-acommonswedishname

PostSubject: Re: 3.18 TOW the hypnosis tape   Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:44 am

I looooove Chandler's storyline! It's wonderful, the chapstick and everything.

I'm really having trouble with Frank and Alice, even though I have to admit that Frank in love is adorable. Maybe it's because all of their PDA, I don't like that no matter who it is.

Pete!! I love him! He's probably the best boyfriend Monica has, apart from Chandler in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.18 TOW the hypnosis tape   

Back to top Go down

3.18 TOW the hypnosis tape
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Perk :: The one where Friends lovers unite :: The one with all the seasons :: Season 03-
Jump to: