HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

Share | 

3.21 TOW a chick and a duck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin

PostSubject: 3.21 TOW a chick and a duck   Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:50 am

SUMMARY:
Monica is ecstatic when her millionaire friend Pete buys a restaurant and wants her as head chef. Joey buys Chandler a baby chicken and a duck. Ross misses a panel for the Discovery Channel after helping Rachel, who may have a broken rib after crashing into Monica, who was learning how to skate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 3.21 TOW a chick and a duck   Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:09 am

Poor, cute Gunther! The first time he does something for Rachel and she couldn't enjoy the moment. :( He's so cute. <3

I love the duck and the chick!
"Fowel? No. Girls... No..." Hahahah Chanoey is really cute with "children". I love their fight. Hahahha
Ross with the guys is really nice too. I love seeing the three of them together.

Pete is sill very nice in this episode. I wish he could hang out more with the guys.

Ross is sweet with Rachel here too... How I wish they have kissed when they got back from the hospital. :(
The "naked" joke is great. Hahahah It's fun and cute. I guess Rachel liked that he still thinks of her in every way. Hahahah She smiles in a very cute, shy way while they're talking. All their moments here are cute.

I do not like that brown-blue blouse of Monica's. She is SO sexy but sometimes they put clothes that makes her gorgeous body disappear. :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
JennyFriends

PostSubject: Re: 3.21 TOW a chick and a duck   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Duck and the chick <33333
I absolutely adore the Chanoey little fight hahaha is just so funny and cute!

Oh, I love the R&R moment in this one... the naked joke is very funny, if you think about it, it's kind of true haha And yes, the way Rachel smiles and say that shy "stop that!..." shows that she's kinda enjoying the situation ;) They're almost flirting haha it's all very sweet...

I agree with the clothes thing, Adriane... they do that a lot with Monica and you can see it sometimes with Rachel too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hulk

PostSubject: Re: 3.21 TOW a chick and a duck   Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:33 pm

Chick and the duck! \o/ Love this episode. I think it's the best since the break.

Rachel Karen wrote:
"Fowel? No. Girls... No..." Hahahah
I love the way Chandler say that! xD

p.s: The summary is wrong, Joey don't buy the chick and the duck, just the chick, Chandler gets the duck later on the episode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JennyFriends

PostSubject: Re: 3.21 TOW a chick and a duck   Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:44 pm

hulk wrote:

p.s: The summary is wrong, Joey don't buy the chick and the duck, just the chick, Chandler gets the duck later on the episode.

Yeah, that's true! I was thinking about it too haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikea-acommonswedishname

PostSubject: Re: 3.21 TOW a chick and a duck   Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:12 am

Great Chanoey and R&R episode, of course.

I like the moment when Monica realizes Petes feelings for her."Did you just smell my hair?" Even if I don't get how she went from turned off to turned off in an instant.

Chandler with facial hair... Sigh. "You know, with that goatee you kind of look like satan."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 3.21 TOW a chick and a duck   Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:13 am

I guess Pete must be the best kisser in the whole world if he can make a girl that was not atracted to him AT ALL... well... be atracted to him. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.21 TOW a chick and a duck   

Back to top Go down

3.21 TOW a chick and a duck
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1