HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

Share | 

3.22 TOW the screamer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin

PostSubject: 3.22 TOW the screamer   Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:50 am

SUMMARY:
Joey's play gets terrible reviews. Ross tries to convince Rachel that her date is psychotic, after screaming to a couple for no serious reason. When Joey and his costar's relationship starts going well, she is offered a job in Los Angeles and take sit, leaving Joey heartbroken. Phoebe is on hold for days after calling the company that will fix her phone before her warranty expires.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 3.22 TOW the screamer   Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:51 am

"I need a date!"

"Step away from the duck."

Crazy director: SWEETHEART! *kisses Kate in front of everybody* COME.
Chandler: So, that's the girl you like.
------------------------------------------------------------------

I adore the screamer guy storyline! Hahahah
First of all because his scenes with Ross are just very good! Ross making those faces that say: He's just crazy, I'm gonna sit over here and be quiet forever.
Plus, I love Ross saying "It's not only because I'm jealous." Oh. <3

Joey's reaction to his review is just impossible not to laugh about! Especially because it's not a good review, it's just not as bad as the rest of it. Hahahah
And I love how the director says "EXCUSE ME!" after he reads everything, it's just very funny, I really enjoy that guy a lot.

Phoebe is AMAZING in this episode too! "I’m so, so, so sorry, Joey. I'm definitely gonna see your play. I swear, your play is very important to us, thank you for your patience. Your play is the next play is I’m gonna see." and "Monica, I'm scared!" are just incredibly funny!

I like Kate and Joey here, so sweet. <3
Monica and Joey talking is great. I really like to see them talking about this stuff. It's a shame Kate went away. :( First time I watch the show I was really, really hoping that she would come back... I still want her to come back.

Last edited by Rachel Karen on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
JennyFriends

PostSubject: Re: 3.22 TOW the screamer   Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:50 pm

This episode is very funny... I love the character played by Ben Stiller. He's so funny hahaha
I feel bad for Ross, but I understand everyone, I wouldn't believe him... I'm glad the could all see the guy screaming with the duck hahahaha It's a very funny scene.

And I love the director too, he's such an unique person hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikea-acommonswedishname

PostSubject: Re: 3.22 TOW the screamer   Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:42 am

Good job by Ben Stiller, indeed! I love it when he screams at Ross outside the coffee shop and the others are just sitting inside and Mondler is being really cute. He's such an unstable guy, he scares me. The director does too, though. So extremely dramatic smile

Phoebe is so funny here, like when she changed their rooms.
And also, what kind of weird play is that?! Joey gets the oddest jobs... It's such a shame that Kate went away, they should've had a proper goodbye at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.22 TOW the screamer   

Back to top Go down

3.22 TOW the screamer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Perk :: The one where Friends lovers unite :: The one with all the seasons :: Season 03-
Jump to: